FPE provides financial support for internships with a focus on the integration of politics and economics.
Students interested in theoretical and practical aspects of political economy are invited to apply for the FPE Intern awards. Internships should fit within the mission of the Center, which seeks to train students in the understanding of market economies, representative democracies, limited government, and the redeeming effects of the Christian worldview on the practice of business, government and politics.
- Application includes requirement of a resume with a cumulative GPA
- Faculty recommendation required (please give faculty at least 2 weeks prior notice to the deadline)
- Internships for credit must be approved by the appropriate department
- International internships must register with GEL
- Internships are typically 5-6 weeks. If for credit, must comply with departmental requirements
The application period for the 2018 internship award has passed.
|Emma Allen||Zinduka Afrika, Nairobi, Kenya|
|Kira Dittman||Law Offices of Kathleen T. Zellner, Deerfield, IL|
|Evan Giesecke||Konrad Adenauer Stiftung (KAS), Berlin, Germany|
|Emily Hillstrom||National Republican Congressional Committee, Washington, D.C.|
|Richard Ndekezi||RAWANDAIR, Kigali, Rwanda|
|Mark Sawyer||The Carter Center, Atlanta, GA|
|Ariana Schmidt||U.S. Embassy, Public Affairs, Phnom Pehn, Cambodia|
|Izzy Smith||Defense Security Service, TBD|
|Tim Wruck||World Relief, Aurora, IL|