Housing and Opportunities that are Useful for
Students' Excellence (H.O.U.S.E.)
In accordance with the Illinois Public Act 102-0083, Illinois colleges and universities are to provide support and resources to students experiencing homelessness and food insecurity. For more information about what support is available to you as a student or for help with coordinating services with local resources, contact your Wheaton College H.O.U.S.E. Resource Liaison, Carrie Williams, Director of Student Care Services at 630-752-5797 or email@example.com.
Below are resources available in the community
Housing Insecurity Support
- People's Resource Center - Emergency Rent and Mortgage Support/Homeless Prevention Services
- 360 Youth Services - (Youth ages 18-24) - Housing Support & Emergency Shelter Program
- DuPagePads - Housing Support to end Homelessness
Food Insecurity Support
- People's Resource Center (PCR) Food Pantry
- Milton Township Food Pantry
- Glen Ellyn Food Pantry
- Loaves&Fishes Food Assistance Program
- One Line Church Food Pantry
- Campus Meal Share App - You need to download the Share Meals app onto your phones.
- Share Meals app will help you connect with each other so the person with the unused meal can swipe in the student requesting the unused meal. **You can also request that such meetings be kept confidential.**