Double or Triple your gift to Wheaton.
- More than 8,000 companies offer corporate matching gift programs to Wheaton
- Participating companies will double (or even triple) your gift to Wheaton
- Wheaton received $348,062 through matching gifts last year
It's easy to have your gift matched.
Determine if your employer has a matching gift program. Visit www.matchinggifts.com and enter the name or just part of the name, and the search will look up any names that contain what you entered.
Obtain a matching gift form. Contact your employer’s human resources department.
Make your gift.
- Give online, indicating that it will be a matching gift, and send the completed form separately.
- Send your gift in the mail with your completed form to the following address:
Wheaton College Advancement
501 College Avenue
Wheaton, IL 60187
If you have questions, please call Wheaton's Matching Gift Coordinator at 800.525.9906.
Even past gifts, and gifts from retirees and spouses, are sometimes eligible for a match.
Matching your gift, whatever the size, will help Wheaton College maintain a high level of excellence for each student. Thank you for investing in Wheaton College in this way!
It is important to me to support Wheaton - its mission and its people. The matching contribution my employer, McGraw-Hill, provides helps me do that and doubles the impact of my small gift.— Susan Batt '96