Double or Triple your gift to Wheaton.
- More than 8,000 companies offer corporate matching gift programs to Wheaton
- Participating companies will double (or even triple) your gift to Wheaton
- Wheaton received $348,062 through matching gifts last year
It's easy to have your gift matched.
Determine if your employer has a matching gift program. Visit www.matchinggifts.com and enter the name or just part of the name, and the search will look up any names that contain what you entered.
Obtain a matching gift form. Contact your employer’s human resources department.
Make your gift.
- Give online, indicating that it will be a matching gift, and send the completed form separately.
- Send your gift in the mail with your completed form to the following address:
Wheaton College Advancement
501 College Avenue
Wheaton, IL 60187
If you have questions, please call Wheaton's Matching Gift Coordinator at 800-525-9906.
Even past gifts, and gifts from retirees and spouses, are sometimes eligible for a match.
Matching your gift, whatever the size, will help Wheaton College maintain a high level of excellence for each student. Thank you for investing in Wheaton College in this way!
It is important to me to support Wheaton - its mission and its people. The matching contribution my employer, McGraw-Hill, provides helps me do that and doubles the impact of my small gift.— Susan Batt '96