Looking to get more out of your job than just a paycheck?
AIT Service Desk Student Technicians, or “StuTechs,” are the team of student employees that keep Wheaton’s technology up and running by providing tech support over phone, email, and our walk-in service desk. We also oversee and maintain a large inventory of technology resources that can be checked out for college purposes.
Reasons to apply:
- We offer the highest starting pay of any entry-level student job on campus
- Our multi-tier promotion structure allows for rapid advancement opportunities and pay increases
- We offer a proficiency-based training system geared toward developing marketable skills, including technical computing and interpersonal communication skills
- You can expect steady employment throughout your Wheaton experience
- You will develop relationships with the StuTech team and other members of the campus community
- We offer summer employment opportunities
- This job looks really good on a resume. For four years (and counting) 100% of our students have found employment within 3 months of graduation.
You should apply if:
- You are detail-oriented, hardworking, and reliable
- You enjoy answering questions, learning new skills, and interacting with others
- You would like to work regular hours
- Must be a currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate student at Wheaton
- Must be able to work for at least two school years
- Must be able to work at least 8 hours per week
- Must be comfortable interacting over the phone
- Prior customer service or technology experience is helpful but not necessary
Kevin Sheehan | Email
Fill out an online application today!