Looking to get more out of your job than just a paycheck?
AIT Service Desk Student Technicians, or “StuTechs,” are the team of student employees that keep Wheaton’s technology up and running by providing tech support over phone, email, and our walk-in service desk. We also oversee and maintain a large inventory of technology resources that can be checked out for college purposes.
Reasons to apply:
- We offer higher starting pay than most entry-level student jobs on campus
- We offer a training program geared toward developing marketable skills, including technical, computing, and interpersonal communication skills
- You can expect steady employment throughout your Wheaton experience
- You will develop relationships with the StuTech team and other members of the campus community
- We offer summer employment opportunities
- This job looks great on a resume
You should apply if:
You are detail-oriented, hardworking, and reliable
You enjoy answering questions, learning new skills, and interacting with others
You would like to work regular hours
Must be a currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate student at Wheaton
Must be able to work for at least two school years
Must be able to work at least 8 hours per week
Must be comfortable interacting over the phone
Prior customer service or technology experience is helpful but not necessary
Kevin Sheehan | Email
Fill out an online application today!