SLA Courses/Programs Dates and Prices
All courses can be taken in a cohort format with the following start and end dates, or can be taken individually and begin with customized start and end dates. Contact us for a customized format.
- We start a new cohort of every course at the beginning of each month with the exception of August and December. You can also contact us for a customized start date. You can join our language coaching programs at any time during the year.
SLA Registration Instructions
- Complete the online registration form.
- After receiving your registration form, ICCT will contact you with further details about the course.
- Sign up to meet the director and discuss your individual situation, if you have not already done so: www.calendly.com/nataliemullen
- Once your payment has been received, you will receive access to your course.
- Not sure which course is right for you? Schedule a free consultation with ICCT director Dr. Natalie Mullen Leisher to discuss your situation and find the best course option: www.calendly.com/nataliemullen
- For-credit registration:
If you would like to earn graduate credit for SLA for Beginning Learners or SLA for Continuing Learners (4 credit hours) or Introduction to Language Learning (2 credit hours), please email the director, Dr. Natalie Mullen Leisher, at email@example.com to discuss this option or sign up with her to meet to discuss at www.calendly.com/nataliemullen.
A 12-session course for new language learners with almost no proficiency in the target language.
6 weeks or 12 weeks. $1,250.
A 15-session course for language learners with intermediate or advanced proficiency in the target language. Participants can be new to the field or seasoned workers who want to get to the next proficiency level.
6 weeks, 12 weeks, or 15 weeks. $1,250.
A 12-session course for new language learners who will be on-field for less than 3 years and/or are learning language for everyday life, rather than for doing heart-to-heart communication for ministry.
3 weeks, 6 weeks, or 12 weeks. $800.
A 20-hour course for learners needing an overview of language learning. This course is only recommended for those who have serious time constraints and will not be able to commit to intense language learning time, and who are still working in English while needing to learn language for daily life tasks in the community.
1 week or 4 weeks. $300.
Guided individual and group coaching for learners on the field. Only available for past SLA course participants. To register, fill out this online form and we will contact you.
Sign up for ICCT's Newsletters
Sign up for one of our ICCT Newsletters which give tips and provide resources for English teaching, language learning, and language coaching.