Event Technicians work as a team to support sound, video, projection, and lighting for live events on campus. These events include chapel services, conservatory concerts, academic conferences, and more.
You should apply because:
- We offer flexible work hours
- You get to work in a team environment to support campus events behind the scenes
- You will further develop your audio, video, and lighting skills
- We offer summer employment opportunities
- Must be able to work for at least two school years
- Must be a currently enrolled undergraduate student at Wheaton College
- Previous experience in audio, video, lighting, or projection encouraged
- Must be able to manage your schedule well
Brian Porick | Email
Apply at the annual job fair hosted by the Center for Vocation and Career.