December 3, 2021
The Wheaton College Faith and Learning Program, directed by Dr. Timothy Larsen, is pleased to announce the launch of a new faculty development initiative: Faith and Learning Fellows. This initiative seeks to identify strategic Christian scholars who can serve as resources for the strengthening of Wheaton College faculty members in their commitment to the integration of faith and learning.
On an ongoing basis, the Faith and Learning Program will seek to find ways to connect Wheaton College faculty members to Faith and Learning Fellows, especially through on-campus events. We are grateful that the following exemplary Christian scholars have agreed to serve as Faith and Learning Fellows:
- Dr. Margaret Diddams (editor of Christian Scholar’s Review)
- Dr. Malcolm Foley (Director of the Black Church Studies Program at Truett Seminary, Baylor University)
- Dr. Alan Jacobs (Distinguished Professor of Humanities in the Honors Program, Baylor University)
- Dr. Mark A. Noll (Francis A. McAnaney Professor of History of Emeritus, University of Notre Dame)
- Dr. Helen Rhee (Professor of Christianity and Religious Studies, Westmont College)