There is lots to explore at Wheaton College. Wondering if Wheaton might be the right fit for you? Here is what you can expect from a Wheaton College experience.
- More than 95% of our faculty hold terminal degrees
- Top 75 Liberal Arts College according to U.S. News and World Report; only distinctively Christian school in the top 100.
- More than 40 majors and programs of study to choose from
Beyond the stats and rankings, joining Wheaton College means joining a community of academic peers - a campus full of students as engaged in their academic pursuits as you are.
- For Christ and His Kingdom, since 1860
- 88 chapel services, 50+ different speakers, 7 unique worship bands each year
- 100% of staff and faculty affirm Wheaton College's Statement of Faith
Academic excellence holds little significance, however, unless it is tied to our mission and guiding motto: For Christ and His Kingdom. Through everything we do, we seek to discover Christ’s kingdom in the world around and us and in our midst - the community of Wheaton we call home. At Wheaton, you'll join a community of grace; 2400 undergraduate students doing life together.
Read about three community practices Emily Barbosa '19 is learning at Wheaton College.
Global and Ethnic Diversity
- All 50 States, Washington, D.C., and 90+ countries represented in Wheaton's student body
- About 25% of Wheaton students are American students of color, and another 10% come from outside the United States
- 11 multicultural organizations and 1 multi-racial living learning community
Choosing a college means choosing a new home for the next four years - and our goal at Wheaton is to make Wheaton feel like home for students from every ethnicity and locale. Christ-centered diversity is an on-going priority for Wheaton College, which means you'll join a community seeking to display unity in Christ for our good and the good of others.
Preparation for a Career and Calling
- 78% of recent graduates completed at least one internship prior to graduation
- Part of the Center for Vocation and Career, 5 career coaches embedded in academic disciplines
- 89% graduation rate and 90% "landed" rate 6 months after graduation
You know your journey doesn't end at college. We do, too. That's why we're committed to providing scholarships and need-based financial aid that makes a Wheaton education accessible and affordable. And once you're here, you'll discern your next career step and possibly your future calling, all while getting the preparation you need to adapt and excel in a changing world.
Danny Du '20 participated in a recent Wheaton College Externship Day - read more about his experience here.