A limited number of off-campus spots are available to students in their third and fourth years in school. Students can apply to live off-campus through the spring housing selection process. As the transition to off-campus living brings additional responsibilities, the publication to the right provides helpful information for students applying for this housing.
Expectations for Off-Campus Living
- Commit to living out the Community Covenant in their homes and neighborhoods while enrolled at Wheaton College.
- Live in apartments, town houses and houses with no more than four individuals (total students and non-students) for the academic year. This is a Wheaton College residence life policy. Off-Campus living units with four or less individuals aid in maintaining safe and quality living environments, preventing parking shortages, and establishing good relationships with neighbors and the community.
- Representing Wheaton College well in how they care for the home and property.
- Provide their own overnight parking off-campus (the College does not provide off-campus students with overnight parking on campus).
- Take care of their own garbage (do not dispose of your garbage in on-campus receptacles).
- Attend required off-campus housing meetings.
- Provide the Residence Life Office with their local address and phone number by the end of the first week of classes.
Off-Campus Housing Listings