Spend your Fall Break at HoneyRock!
Dates: October 13 - 17, 2023
Registration Deadline: October 8, 2023
Undergraduate Student - Cost Coming Soon | Graduate Student - Cost Coming Soon
You will need to bring money for dinner on the way to HoneyRock and for lunch on the way back to Wheaton.
- Depart Wheaton College: 3:00 pm
- Arrive at Wheaton College: 3:00 pm
Students can drive themselves, though they will need to complete an additional form. Email HoneyRock's Guest Group Program Manager Leah.Wolf@wheaton.edu to complete this step.
Fall Break Details
- Create or Sign in to your HoneyRock account and sign up for Fall Break 2023.
- Reserve your spot by paying for your registration in full.
- The schedule is subject to change. It serves as an example of what a Fall Break at HoneyRock looks like.
- Activities include rock climbing, biking, archery, hiking, canoeing, and more!
- This is an optional schedule. If you don't want to participate in an activity or evening event, there's no pressure!
- For arrival and departure times, please refer to the "Transportation" section of this webpage.
Fall is beautiful up in the Northwoods but can sometimes be unpredictable! During the day the temperatures are typically in the 50ºs and can get as low as 30º at night. Many (optional) activities will be held outside, so please pack accordingly! Please be sure to bring your own bedding, towels, and pillow. You will be staying in a cabin with heat and an attached bathroom, with bunk style beds.
Suggestions for your Packing List:
We do ask that you bring your own linens! We provide this list as a prompt...there may be things that you don't need to pack.
- Bedding and/or sleeping bag with pillow
- Watch and/or alarm clock
- Flashlight or Headlamp
- Rain jacket
- Warm jacket/coat
- Flannels, sweatshirt, fleece, etc.
- Pants, jeans, sweatpants, joggers, etc.
- Hiking shoes/boots
- Active clothes/shoes - HoneyRock does have a gym with workout equipment
- Warm socks
- Water bottle
- Travel Mug
- Books, cards, games, etc.
- Smiles and laughs
- Camping gear
Fall Breakers will live in the River Cabins or Chateaus. These housing arrangements are heated and have communal bathrooms. You should bring a sleeping bag and/or a fitted sheet and blanket(s).
Activities will include Pumpkin Fest, Pickleball, Climbing, Board Games, and more!
If you need to cancel, HoneyRock will return all but $50 of your paid fee.