Spend your Fall Break at HoneyRock!
Dates: Friday, October 14 - Tuesday, October 18, 2022
Registration Deadline: October 9, 2022
Undergraduate Students - $150 | Graduate Students - $100
There is free transportation provided, but you will need to bring money for dinner on the way to HoneyRock and lunch on the way back to Wheaton.
- Depart Wheaton College: Friday at 3:30 pm
- Arrive at Wheaton College: Tuesday at 4:00 pm
You can drive yourself, though you will need to complete an additional form. Stop by the HoneyRock Office in Schell Hall or email firstname.lastname@example.org to complete this step.
Fall Break Details
- Create or Sign in to your HoneyRock account and sign up for Fall Break 2022.
- Reserve your spot by paying for your registration in full.
- Activities include rock climbing, biking, archery, hiking, canoeing and more!
- This is an optional schedule. If you don't want to participate in an activity or evening event, there's no pressure!
- For arrival and departure times, please refer to the "Transportation" section of this webpage.
Worship @ 10
|Free Time||Depart HoneyRock|
|12:15||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch - You Pay!|
|Afternoon||Depart Wheaton College||Activities||Activities||Activities|
|5:15||Dinner - You Pay!||Dinner||Dinner||Dinner|
|Evening||Arrive at HoneyRock||Pumpkin Fest||Game Night||Fire & S'mores|
Fall is beautiful up in the Northwoods but can sometimes be unpredictable! During the day the temperatures are typically in the 50ºs and can get as low as 30º at night. Many (optional) activities will be held outside, so please pack accordingly! Please be sure to bring your own bedding, towels, and pillow. You will be staying in a cabin with heat and an attached bathroom, with bunk style beds.
Suggestions for your Packing List:
We do ask that you bring your own linens! We provide this list as a prompt...there may be things that you don't need to pack.
- Bedding and/or sleeping bag with pillow
- Watch and/or alarm clock
- Flashlight or Headlamp
- Rain jacket
- Warm jacket/coat
- Flannels, sweatshirt, fleece, etc.
- Pants, jeans, sweatpants, joggers, etc.
- Hiking shoes/boots
- Active clothes/shoes - HoneyRock does have a gym with workout equipment
- Warm socks
- Water bottle
- Travel Mug
- Books, cards, games, etc.
- Smiles and laughs
- Camping gear
Fall Breakers will live in the River Cabins or Chateaus. These housing arrangements are heated and have communal bathrooms. You should bring a sleeping bag and/or a fitted sheet and blanket(s).
Activities will include Pumpkin Fest, Pickleball, Climbing, Board Games, and more!
If you need to cancel, HoneyRock will return all but $50 of your paid fee.
If required, we will update our COVID protocols one month prior to the event.