Do you need to take a language placement test? Register below.
Placement tests are required for all students intending to complete their foreign language requirement for graduation via language study at Wheaton College.
If you are unsure if you need to take the placement test, please contact the Testing Coordinator at email@example.com.
Language placement tests offered include:
- Français (French)
- ἡ ἑλληνική γλῶσσα (Koine Greek)
- Deutsch (German)
- שְׂפָה עִבְרִית (Ancient Hebrew)
- Español (Spanish)
- LINGVA LATINA (Latin)
- 中文 (Mandarin Chinese)
1. Register for a language placement test.
You will receive instructions for your placement test upon completing the registration form.
You may take a placement test in more than one language.
2. Placement Test Information and Access
French, German and Spanish:
- Online Language Placement Test >> : Password will be provided upon completion of registration.
Mandarin Chinese: This is currently an online test. Instructions will be provided.
- On-campus Language Placement Test : Offered only at select times during the year. Summer registration must be completed at least one week prior to Orientation Week in August. Once you are registered, you will receive a confirmation via email.