Searching for a video of chapel from recent years? Look no further!
All Wheaton College video content is now being posted to YouTube. Previous years' content is being added regularly, and in many cases, playlists have been defined for chapels, etc.
The following is a listing of all the playlists available for chapel videos, both graduate and undergraduate, for the past several years. Playlists for other years will be posted as they are established. For school years where there isn't a playlist, individual chapels can be found by searching for the title of the message or the speaker's name.
Chapel Streaming and Archive Protocol
All Chapel worship services will generally be live-streamed, unless otherwise indicated.
Only Chapel Messages by Chapel Speakers will be posted to YouTube and made available following the service; complete Chapel worship services will not be posted. Therefore, anyone wishing to experience the complete service should do so in real-time, whether in-person or virtually.
School Year 2020-21
- Dr. Philip Ryken's "Community Covenant" Series:
- What Does "Covenant" Mean? (Genesis 15)
- A Promise to Love (Psalm 75)
- War of Words
- The Cost of Commitment (Luke 9:18-27)
- The Christ-Child of the Covenant (Psalm 89)
- Pursue Unity, Celebrate Diversity (Luke 11:37-54)
- Sexual Freedom (Acts 12:1-19)
- The Responsible Use of Alcohol (Romans 12:1-8)
- When I Don't Keep Covenant (Luke 22)
School Year 2017-18
- Dr. Philip Ryken's "The Reformation and the Liberal Arts" Series:
School Year 2016-17
- Dr. Philip Ryken's "Messages through the Bible" Series:
School Year 2015-16
- Dr. Philip Ryken's "Love Story" Series:
- I Love You Always, Forever (Jeremiah 31:3)
- You're the One that I Want
- Under the Apple Tree (Song of Songs 1:12-2:7)
- Me for You, and You for Me (Song of Songs 2:8-3:5)
- Hallelujah, for the Lord God Omnipotent Reigneth!
- Epithalamion (Song of Songs 3:5-5:1)
- The Duet After the Fight (Song of Songs 6:4-8:4)
- I'm Forever Yours (Song of Songs 8:5-81:4)
School Year 2014-15
- Dr. Philip Ryken's “When Trouble Comes” Series:
- Nobody Knows the Trouble I’ve Seen (Psalm 37:39-40)
- “Woe is Me!”: Isaiah’s Sin and Guilt (Isaiah 6:1-8)
- Ruth’s Poverty and Grief (Ruth 1:1-18)
- You Are the Man! (2 Samuel 11-12)
- Mary's Troubled Soul
- Jeremiah's Relentless Persecution
- Elijah's Spiritual Depression
- The Lord's Steadfast Obedience
- Paul's Light and Momentary Troubles (2 Corinthians 4:7-18)
School Year 2013-14
- Dr. Philip Ryken's "Ecclesiastes: Why Everything Matters” Series:
- Why Bother?
- The Ultimate Quest
- Meaningful Hedonism (Ecclesiastes 2:1-11)
- Working Things Out (Ecclesiastes 2:18-26)
- Christmas Devotional
- Death and Injustice (Ecclesiastes 3:16-4:3)
- Satisfaction Sold Separately (Ecclesiastes 5:8-6:12)
- The Crook in the Lot (Ecclesiastes 7:13-18)
- Final Analysis (Ecclesiastes 12:9-14)