Goals of CODA
- Provide a window of opportunity for young, under-served students to experience the arts and become more culturally aware
- Assist students with limited-English proficiency through music and visual arts classes
- Make available high-quality music lessons to students with demonstrated ability
- Contribute to improved student academic achievement through disciplined musical training
- Play a strong role in character building and enhanced emotional well-being
- Support area school bands and orchestras by offering long-term instrument training
Two Ways to Give
1. Give online.
2. Call CSA (630.752.5567) to make a credit card donation.
100% of your gift is tax-deductible.