May 2022 Update
Watch the entire video, or hover your cursor on the orange dot bookmarks and click to view a particular topic or question. Timestamps are also indicated below.
- 0:55 - How did you end up at Wheaton College as Interim Chaplain?
- 2:07 - What surprised Dr. Waybright the most about working with Wheaton students and what are some observations he can share about our students?
- 4:06 - How is the Chaplain's Office thinking about spiritual formation for Wheaton College students in this season?
- 7:34 - What's one thing you're looking forward to regarding plans for Chapel next fall?
- 9:42 - What have you observed about how students have engaged with the local church in the last two years?
- 13:37 - How are young people are affected by the political and spiritual fragmentation of Evangelicalism?
- 17:57 - Why does Wheaton feel a need for a Sexual and Gender Identity Institute, and how does it fit into the established course of Wheaton's biblical narrative?
- 21:15 - Please explain more about the John Stott lecture by Dr. Jayachitra Lalitha.
- 23:35 - How has the decline of the stock market impacted the College's endowment?
- 25:08 - Please discuss how the variety of Christian traditions is expressed through worship practices in Chapel.
- 28:55 - Why is there not more diversity of worship style in Wheaton's commencement and baccalaureate services?
- 31:51 - As you leave the role of Chaplain, what are some of the key items on your prayer list for Wheaton College and how should supporters be praying?