The Student Financial Services Office is here to assist you in processing all payments for tuition, room, board and miscellaneous fees.
Student Billing and Payment Gateway
Through the Student Billing and Payment Gateway, you are able to:
- View your Wheaton College tuition bills and account activity
- Make online payments
- Set up a payment plan
- Designate authorized users (such as a parent) to view and make payments on your behalf
All bills and statements will be in electronic form.
To access the Student Billing and Payment Gateway, please follow the following instructions:
- STUDENTS: Go to www.portal.wheaton.edu and login with your network username and password.
PARENTS: Go to https://secure.touchnet.net/C22346_tsa/web/login.jsp and login with your username and password.
- Once you log in, select Undergrad from the left-hand menu.
- Select Student Billing and Payment Gateway under the Billing and Payment options.
- This link leads to the Student Billing and Payment Gateway where you will see your name, current balance, any pending financial aid, and announcements.
Be sure to look at each tab along the top menu in order to make your first-time login successful.
- My Account - Authorized User: Create an authorized user for each person who will need to view your account and make payments. Once you add an authorized user, they receive an email with further instructions.
- My Account - Account Activity: Here you can view your current and previous term activity.
- Payment Plans: If you want to pay in installments throughout the semester, choose a plan here.
- Payments: Make payments and set up preferred payment methods.
- E-Refunds: Set up direct deposit for refunding any extra funds in your student account. Use the eRefund Request Form to request the refund.