Wheaton Engineering Scholars Program
This merit-based scholarship is awarded to one incoming freshman interested in pursuing engineering. The scholarship is renewable for the second year of the program provided the student maintains good academic standing. The first recipient of this award was determined in Spring 2012.
The Wheaton Engineering Scholars Award is given annually to one or more promising incoming freshman engineering students. It can be renewed for a second year pending good academic performance in the first year.
Wheaton Engineering Scholars Award
- 2017-2018 - Emma Fisler, Cade Kamaleson
- 2016-2017 – Cade Kamaleson, Rachel Kane, Benjamin Robbins
- 2015-2016 – Kathleen Johnson
- 2014-2015 – Colby Reyes, Kristen O'Brien
- 2013-2014 – Colby Reyes, Meryl Vannoy
- 2012-2013 – Meryl Vannoy
Homer G. and Blanche C. Benton Family Endowed Scholarship
This merit-based scholarship is awarded to one third year engineering student completing his or her degree through the IIT joint program. The scholarship is renewable for the fourth and fifth years of the program provided the student maintains good academic standing.
Benton Family Scholarship Recipients
- 2017-2018 - Ann Lin, Kari Miller
- 2016-2017 – Sean Duke, Timothy Henry, Ann Lin
- 2015-2016 – Sean Duke, Timothy Henry, Young-Ho Moon
- 2014-2015 – John Bodett, Timothy Henry, Young-Ho Moon
- 2013-2014 – Young-Ho Moon, David Edgren, Katelyn Holmberg
- 2012-2013 – David Edgren, Katelyn Holmberg, Jaclyn Baker
- 2011-2012 – Dan Gardner, Jaclyn Baker, Katelyn Holmberg
- 2010-2011 – Jaclyn Baker, Damon Brown, Dan Gardner, and Jeremy Weirich
- 2009-2010 – Damon Brown, Dan Gardner, and Jeremy Weirich
- 2008-2009 – Damon Brown and Jeremy Williams
- 2007-2008 – Jeremy Williams