An On-Campus Overnight Visit Experience for Admitted Students
Celebrate your acceptance to Wheaton by attending an event created with you in mind! #myWheaton Days are dynamic events that will allow you to explore every aspect of Wheaton as you make your college decision.
Whether you've officially declared Wheaton your college home or you're still discerning your college choice, you are warmly invited to attend #myWheaton Days! Register by clicking on your chosen date below.Sunday-Monday, March 17-18 Thursday-Friday, April 4-5
Visit a class (or two or three!), attend chapel, eat in the dining hall, meet faculty, connect with current students, stay overnight in a dorm (see below for details), and more!
- 3:30-4:00pm Check In
- 4:00-4:30pm Welcome Session
- 4:30-6:00pm Campus Tour
- 6:00-8:00pm Celebratory Dinner Banquet
- 8:00pm STUDENTS ONLY: Meet Overnight Hosts and Game Night
Day 2: Choose your own adventure with our many session options!
Optional Class Visit times are 8:00am, 9:20am, 11:35am, 12:55pm, and 2:15pm.
Class Visit Schedule available at check in.
- 8:30-8:50am Opening Session
- 9:00-9:45am Academic Division Info Sessions Timeslot #1
- 10:00-10:35am Academic Division Info Sessions Timeslot #2
- 10:40-11:20am Chapel
- 11:30am-12:00pm Residence Hall Tour, Conservatory of Music Open House
- 11:30am-1:00pm Dining Hall Open for Lunch
- 1:00-1:45pm Academic Division Info Sessions Timeslot #3
- 1:00-2:45pm Next Steps Resource Center Drop-In Hours: Housing, Passage, Learning and Accessibility Services, etc.
- 2:00-2:45pm Academic Division Info Sessions Timeslot #4
- 3:00-4:00pm Student Life Q&A Panel and Closing Session
Appointments with Student Financial Services will be available for your financial aid questions. Sign-ups coming soon!
Additional Campus Tour Options will be available on Day 2 at 9:20am and 4:00pm for those arriving late or only for Day 2.
The exact session schedule will be finalized soon, but here's a look at last year's schedule if you'd like to know what types of Academic Division Info Sessions will be available: Spring 2023 MyWheaton Days Schedule
Overnight Stay Details
We are excited to host you on campus - we know that seeing what life is like in the residence halls is an important part of your college decision! Our volunteer hosts look forward to welcoming you into the world of Residence Life in our two underclassman residence halls.
Students will be asked if they would like to stay overnight in the residence halls when they register for #myWheaton Days. Overnight hosting will be assigned on a first come first served basis and, while every effort will be made to accommodate all requests, overnight hosting can not be 100% guaranteed.
Our entire event is designed to be parent and family-friendly. Parents/Guardians are welcome to attend all sessions from the schedule aside from the overnight stay and game night.
Travel & Lodging
Admitted Students who will be traveling alone to Wheaton by flying into O'Hare or Midway can sign up for an Airport Shuttle coordinated by Admissions Staff. If interested, please complete this form.