Important reminders when attending CSA Private Studio Recitals:
Before the recital:
- Warm up and use the restroom.
- Please silence all phones or electronic devices.
- Bring quiet activities for young siblings or students who might become antsy.
- Do not sit in the side balconies of Pierce Chapel as movement in these areas may cause distraction to the performers.
During the recital:
- Acknowledge each performer with your applause.
- If you have to exit or enter please do so through the back doors of the hall and only during the applause between pieces.
- In the case of a screaming baby or unruly child, step out immediately through the back of the hall.
- Stay for the entire recital to acknowledge everyone's work this semester.
After the recital:
- Praise what your child and other performers have accomplished.