There are four Terrace apartment buildings located on College Avenue, three blocks from the College. Terrace apartments were purchased by the College in the 1980s and contain 59 units for 236 students. These buildings were completely renovated in 2005 & 2006. Two buildings are designed with four blocks of four apartments that share a front and back stairway. The other two buildings are designed with three blocks of four apartments and two blocks of two apartments that share a stairwell.
Hear from the Graduate Resident Advisor of the Terrace apartments.
Each apartment is equipped with:
- two loveseats
- one lamp table
- one coffee table
- two lamps
- kitchen table & chairs
- one living room bookcase
- stove, oven, microwave and refrigerator
- one internet port per student ( IT Services website) and wireless internet
- an RT London modular furniture system (mfs) that offers different lofting configurations with the dressers and desks (more info >>)
- electric heat
- an air conditioning unit
- one bed per student
- one dresser with shelf unit and shared closet per student
- one desk and shelf unit and desk chair per student
- one telephone
- mini blinds
- Total number of students per apartment: 4
- Living Room Window Dimension = 96" x 47 1/2"
- Kitchen Window Dimension = 48" x 47 1/2"
- Bedroom Window Dimension 60" x 35"
- Laundry facilities are located in the basements of three buildings (1047, 1055 & 1057).
- Limited summer storage is available for students who will continue their enrollment in the fall.
- Outdoor bike racks are available during the academic year.
- Students must supply their own minor appliances, kitchen utensils, cleaning supplies, vacuum cleaner and toilet paper.