Hear from the Graduate Resident Advisor of the Saint and Elliot Apartments.
Saint and Elliot Apartments
Saint and Elliot apartments consist of three buildings on the corner of President and University Streets. The College purchased these apartments in 2005 and completely renovated them in 2007. The buildings contain 23 four-person units for undergraduate students and 8 two-person units for graduate students.
Each apartment is equipped with:
- two love seats
- one lamp table
- one coffee table
- two lamps
- kitchen table & chairs
- one living room bookcase
- stove, oven, microwave and refrigerator
- one internet port per student ( AIT Services website) and wireless internet
- an RT London modular furniture system (mfs) that offers different lofting configurations with the dressers and desks (more info)
- electric heat
- an air conditioning unit
- one bed per student
- one dresser with shelf unit and closet per student
- one desk with shelf unit and desk chair per student
- one telephone
- Total number of students per apartment: 4 (undergraduate) and 2 (graduate)
- Laundry facilities are located in the basements.
- Limited summer storage (PDF) is available for students who will continue their enrollment in the fall.
- Outdoor bike racks are available during the academic year.
- Students must supply their own minor appliances, kitchen utensils, cleaning supplies, vacuum cleaner and toilet paper.