College Avenue Apartments consist of five apartment buildings located on College Avenue, near the soccer and football fields. College Avenue apartments were purchased by the College in the 1980s. The front door to each of the apartments opens to an outside walkway. Within these buildings are 46 two-person apartments, 12 four-person apartments and 5 five-person apartments.
Hear from the Graduate Resident Advisor of the College Ave apartments.
Each apartment is equipped with:
- one sofa
- one lounge chair
- one lamp table
- one coffee table
- three lamps
- kitchen table & chairs
- one living room bookcase
- stove, oven, and refrigerator
- one internet port per student ( IT Services website) and wireless internet
- an RT London modular furniture system (mfs) that offers different lofting configurations with the dressers and desks (more info >>)
- electric heat
- an air conditioning unit
- one bed per student
- one dresser with shelf unit and shared closet per student
- one desk and shelf unit and desk chair per student
- one telephone
- Number of students per apartment: 2-5
- Laundry facilities are located in the basements of 814, 818, 904 & 916.
- Limited summer storage is available for students who will continue their enrollment in the fall.
- Outdoor bike racks are available during the academic year.
- Students must supply their own minor appliances including microwave, kitchen utensils, cleaning supplies, vacuum cleaner and toilet paper.
- Limited indoor basement bike storage.