These are a limited number of papers around the topic of sexual and gender identity to review or download.
- Characteristics of Mixed Orientation Couples: An Empirical Study
- The Exemplar Project: Finding What Makes a Church Exemplary in its Ministry to Persons who Experience Same-Sex Attraction or who Struggle with Sexual Identity Concerns
- Initiating a Culturally Responsive Discourse of Same-Sex Attraction Among African American Males
- At the Intersection of Religious and Sexual Identities: A Christian Perspective on Homosexuality
- Round Peg, Square Hole: Being an Evangelical Christian in GLB Studies
- Understanding the Transgender Phenomenon
- Walking a Fine Line