Use the resources below to start connecting.
- WiN Basics will help you sign up, search, and request an adviser.
- Advisers, look at How to be a WiNner to discover your role and the various ways you can help out.
- Students, learn how to have friendly, professional meetings in Best Practices and how to reach out in First Messages.
- Discussion Starters provides topic ideas for advising and mentoring relationships.
- Check out Networking Tips to learn about networking and informational interviewing.
- And finally, look at our FAQs page for answers to common questions.