Celebrate your acceptance to Wheaton College by attending an event just for you.
Whether you’ve officially declared Wheaton as your college home or you’re still trying to discern which place is right for you, you’re invited to attend #MyWheaton Days. Join us!
|2020 Dates||Overnight Housing Deadline||Registration Deadline|
|March 19-20||March 12||March 16|
|April 16-17||April 9||April 13|
Picture Your Day
The action starts Thursday afternoon! Plan to arrive around 3:00 PM to register.
You’ll also experience the following while you’re here:
- Interact with our current students and your future classmates
- Bus tour of downtown Wheaton and local area
- Eat famous Chicago deep dish pizza at Gino's East
- Stay overnight in residence halls (students only) with current student hosts
- Attend an on-campus Coffeehouse featuring current student artists and poets
- Head to Chapel for an experience of worship and community
- Attend a class of your choice
- Hear from our academic schools and divisions about specific majors
- Learn more about our Christ at the Core curriculum
- Visit a Resource Room to take next steps towards becoming a Wheatie
- Meet our Center for Vocation and Career
- Take a student-led tour of our beautiful campus
- Attend a panel of current students and hear more about life on campus
- Join us in Anderson Commons for a top 20 college dining experience
Parents Are Welcome!
Parents and family members are warmly welcomed to attend! Learn from current Wheaton parents during a "parents-only" Q&A session and see all that Wheaton has to offer your student. Attend information sessions with your student and meet staff and faculty across the Wheaton community.
Parking is available in the East Billy Graham Center and Edman Chapel lots. Look for our Undergraduate Admissions Event signs. You can view a campus map here.Register Now for #MyWheaton Days