Wheaton's mission to equip students to build the church and benefit society worldwide is supported by the prayer of parents like you.
Wheaton parent prayer gatherings offer a great opportunity to get to know fellow Wheaton parents in your region over an interest you share in common prayer for your students and for the College. Write us if you are interested in hosting a gathering or would like more information.
- Thursday, January 18, 2018
- Hosted by Jeff and Patty Klepack Mann '82
- 920 N. Washington Street, Wheaton, IL 60187
Your RSVP by Monday, January 15, will help us with our planning.
Washington, D.C. Area
- Sunday, January 21, 2018
- Hosted by Stephen and Beverly Movius
- 6618 Van Winkle Drive, Falls Church, VA 22044
Your RSVP by Friday, January 19, will help us with our planning.
- Sunday, January 28, 2018
- Hosted by Wesley and Jana Braden
- 10009 Indian Walk Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45241
Your RSVP by Sunday, January 21, will help us with our planning.
West Chicago, Illinois
- Monday, February 26, 2018
- Hosted by Phil '85 and Sharon Yu Ziesemer '85
- 854 Farm Drive, West Chicago, IL 60185
Your RSVP by Thursday, February 15, will help us with our planning.