Wheaton College is committed to providing reasonable and appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, in order to provide equal access to programs, services and facilities for students, staff, faculty and visitors.
- ADA Definitions
- Attendance and Extensions
- Disability Services Committee
- Documentation Guidelines
- Grievance Policy
- Initiating Classroom Accommodations
- Requesting Accommodations
- Retroactive Accommodations
- Service and Assistance Animal Policy
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Temporary Disabilities
- Transition From High School To College
For detailed information regarding out policies and resources, read our Academic and Disability Services Policy Manual.
Faculty and Staff Accommodations
The ADA Coordinator for staff and faculty is the Director of Human Resources.
If you are a faculty or staff member who needs to request an accommodation, please contact the HR Director at email@example.com.
All documentation and information pertaining to a student’s disability is confidential and will not be released without the consent of the student, unless required by law.