- Students will be sent a Bookings link with their housing assignment email where they can sign up for a specific move in time.
- Student Drop Off at each residence will take place on Thursday, August 19, 4-8 pm and continue Friday, August 20 from 9:00-5:00 pm.
- Transfers living in apartments, stop by Public Safety first to obtain your ID, then move into your residence.
Not sure what to bring? Check out our Lean and Light Packing List!
This fall we are encouraging students to pack light and lean and only bring the necessities to allow for an easy and quick move-in process. Packing light is also beneficial in the unfortunate event that the State would ask students to return home in the middle of the semester and need to finish the semester remotely. We are excited to have an excellent year of living and learning in our community. Remember, too, that you don’t have to bring everything with you at one time.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, Parent Orientation will look different this fall. Parents will still receive everything they need to navigate and support their student’s success, but the information will be delivered online rather than in person. There will be no Parent Orientation events on campus, other than Student Drop Off.
Here's a link where you can find out more.
- Yes, the Orientation fee covers a variety of Residence Life and Orientation expenses: t-shirts, special meals, off-campus excursions, etc.
- A $125 Orientation fee will be charged to your student account.
- Yes, for First Year students
- No, for Transfers, however, we strongly encourage Transfers to participate as we have planned Orientation specifically with transfers in mind. Transfers not participating are required to arrive on campus by Monday, August 24 at 10am.
- The meal plan begins on Wednesday, August 19 at dinner.
- Visitors will not be able to purchase meals at Anderson Commons during August Orientation.
- First Year students should arrive before 5pm on Thursday, August 20.
- Wheaton does not offer shuttle services from the airports during Orientation. If you need a ride, it is best to contact Uber or Lyft.
- Answers to mailing and CPO-related questions can be found here.