See inside McManis-Evans
Hear from the Graduate Resident Advisor of McManis-Evans Hall.
Each room is equipped with:
- a 36"X80" extra long mattress for each student
- one bulletin board
- two to six electrical outlets
- one internet port per student ( IT Services website)
- air conditioning/forced air heat in each room
- RT London modular furniture system that offers different lofting configurations depending on the size and space of the room
- one closet per student
- one desk chair per student
- a wastebasket
- one towel bar or hook per student
- Average number of students per floor: 25 - 50
- Room dimensions vary.
- Window dimensions vary.
- A central bathroom is located on each floor.
- A central laundry room is shared by the entire building.
- Floor lounges are equipped with an ironing board.
- Limited summer storage is available.
- Limited bike storage is available.
- Outdoor bike racks are available during the academic year.
- One vacuum is located on each floor.
- McManis-Evans contains a kitchen shared by the entire building, which includes one stove, a refrigerator, microwave and minimal cooking utensils.
- Also shared by the entire building are pool/ping pong tables, a copy machine, a Quiet Study Room, 24-hour computer lab, conference room, and community TV lounge.
- There is a lounge on each wing of the building.