Hear from the Graduate Resident Advisor of the Michigan-Crescent Apartments.
Michigan-Crescent Apartments consist of one building on Michigan Avenue and one on Crescent Avenue, a short distance from the College. These apartments were purchased by the College in the 1980s and contain 31 units for 124 students. They were completely renovated in 2004. Michigan-Crescent is designed with four apartments in a block. Each block of apartments share a common main entry with an exterior exit door on either side of the building.
Each apartment is equipped with:
- one sofa
- one lounge chair
- one lamp table
- one coffee table
- four lamps
- kitchen table & chairs
- one living room bookcase
- stove, oven, microwave and refrigerator
- one internet port per student ( IT Services website) and wireless internet
- an RT London modular furniture system (mfs) that offers different lofting configurations with the dressers and desks (more info >>)
- electric heat
- an air conditioning unit
- one bed per student
- one dresser with shelf unit and shared closet per student
- one desk with shelf unit and desk chair per student
- one telephone
- Total number of students per apartment: 4
- Laundry facilities are located in the basements.
- Limited summer storage is available for students who will continue their enrollment in the fall.
- Outdoor bike racks are available during the academic year.
- Students must supply their own minor appliances, kitchen utensils, cleaning supplies, vacuum cleaner and toilet paper.
- Limited indoor basement bike storage.