Wheaton logo 2020 color version also for mobile

Housing Changes

Any housing cancellations or changes for the spring semester must be sent for approval using this form. Students not planning to live in campus housing spring semester, students requesting a change of rooms, or students requesting a specific roommate for the spring semester must submit this form for Housing Services Office approval. Students may cancel housing at any time during the 2020-2021 school year without incurring a housing cancellation fee.

For housing changes listed below, please fill out this form.

  • You do not plan to live in college housing next semester.
  • You are requesting a change of rooms.
  • Your roommate has left or is leaving, and you are requesting a specific person as your new roommate.

For Spring 2021, full-time undergraduate students may live in campus housing or off-campus housing.

If your roommate is leaving, you may request someone specific to replace them, using this form; otherwise, the Housing Services Office may assign someone to live with you in your residence hall room, apartment, or house.

If you are requesting a change of housing assignment for spring semester, please note the following:

  • You must have a conversation with your Residence Hall RD/GRA or Apartment/House GRA and receive their approval in addition to submitting this form. 
  • Requests to move within a building are determined by your RD/GRA. Requests to move from one building to another are determined by the Housing Services Office based on availability and RD/GRA recommendations. The Housing Services Office will notify you of a decision regarding your request.
  • Checkout from current housing and check-in to new housing must be completed before November 21.

If you have questions, please email the Housing Services Office at Housing.Services@wheaton.edu.