Any housing cancellations or changes for the spring semester must be sent for approval using this form. Students not planning to live in campus housing spring semester, students requesting a change of rooms, or students requesting a specific roommate for the spring semester must submit this form for Housing Services Office approval. Students may cancel housing at any time during the 2020-2021 school year without incurring a housing cancellation fee.
For housing changes listed below, please fill out this form.
- You do not plan to live in college housing next semester.
- You are requesting a change of rooms.
- Your roommate has left or is leaving, and you are requesting a specific person as your new roommate.
For Spring 2021, full-time undergraduate students may live in campus housing or off-campus housing.
If your roommate is leaving, you may request someone specific to replace them, using this form; otherwise, the Housing Services Office may assign someone to live with you in your residence hall room, apartment, or house.
If you are requesting a change of housing assignment for spring semester, please note the following:
- You must have a conversation with your Residence Hall RD/GRA or Apartment/House GRA and receive their approval in addition to submitting this form.
- Requests to move within a building are determined by your RD/GRA. Requests to move from one building to another are determined by the Housing Services Office based on availability and RD/GRA recommendations. The Housing Services Office will notify you of a decision regarding your request.
- Checkout from current housing and check-in to new housing must be completed before November 21.
If you have questions, please email the Housing Services Office at Housing.Services@wheaton.edu.