Come meet employers and explore part-time job opportunities!
Part-Time Job Fair
Thursday, August 29, 2019
10 am - 11:30 am – Coray Alumni Gymnasium
Meet employers from campus departments and the surrounding community. You'll be able to talk with them about available positions and submit your application or drop off your resume.
Important things to know:
- For on-campus employment you will need to complete a Wheaton College Student Worker application (PDF). Print it out, complete it, and bring 20 or so copies to pass out to prospective employers.
- If you have access to a car, visit the off-campus employers first. Many students don’t have transportation and the competition for the on-campus jobs will be much tougher because of that.
- Bring multiple copies of your resume. Check out our Resume Guide if you haven’t created one yet.
- Upperclassmen and Grad students should come! There will be lots of opportunities for you too.
- Be sure to have your passport or birth certificate and your Social Security card (copies are not allowed) from home so you can complete the necessary paperwork once you get the job.
If you are an employer and would like to know more our Part-Time Job Fair at Wheaton College we have provided information for you.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
Download, print, and fill out this application to apply for our student worker positions.View Application