The Center for Vocation and Career employs a variety of resources and assessments, along with professional advising and counseling to provide opportunities for jobs, internships, and career development.
- Career Counseling
- Internship Assistance
- Resume, Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Personal Statement Critique
- myStory Workbook
- StrengthsFinder (Discover your strengths and develop them to excellence.)
- On-Campus Interviews
- Career Events, Fairs, and Workshops
- Resource Library
- Online Job Postings (Handshake)
- Interviewing Training and Practice
- Informational Interview Contacts
- Networking Opportunities
- Online Reference Materials
Schedule an appointment online through Handshake.