The following leadership teams are currently recruiting student leaders for the 2020-21 school year. Follow the links for more information on each team's application process.
Visit the Spiritual Life page or stop by the Chaplain's Office in Lower Beamer for more information.
- Student Chaplain and Chapel Band Worship Leader hiring processes are underway.
- Discipleship Ministries Cabinet and Coach applications are due by midnight on Thursday, January 30.
- Discipleship Ministries Leader, Class Chaplain, and Chapel Band Member applications will be made available through a campus-wide email in February.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Chaplain's Office with questions.
Visit the Multicultural Organizations page to find out more or stop by the OMD in Lower Beamer for applications.
- Gospel Choir
- Shalom Community
- Unidad Cristiana
- William Osborne Society
Apply for OCO Leadership opportunities or stop by the OCO in Lower Beamer for more information.
- BreakAway Ministry
- Christian Service Council
- Global Urban Perspectives
- Student Ministry Partners
- World Christian Fellowship
- Youth Hostel Ministry
Explore SAO Leadership Opportunities or stop by the SAO in Lower Beamer for more information.
- College Union
- Solidarity Cabinet
- Student Government
Student Engagement teams include Orientation Committee, Media Team, and Storytelling Project. OC teams are filled in the Fall of each year. Visit the Intercultural Arts & Media page for more information about Media Team and Storytelling Project.
Email email@example.com for Editor-in-Chief/Business Manager applications.
- The Record
International Student Programs
Explore International Student Groups to be involved in the ISP Office.
- Ladder Leaders
- International Apartments
Alumni & Parent Engagement
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Deke Advisor, or stop by the Welcome Center for more information.
'Like' us on Facebook for access to photos and videos of Student Engagement events throughout the school year!