The following leadership teams are currently recruiting student leaders for the 2019-20 school year. Follow the links for more information on each team's application process.
Visit the Spiritual Life page or stop by the Chaplain's Office in Lower Beamer for more information.
- Student Chaplain and Chapel Band Worship Leader hiring processes are underway.
- Discipleship Ministries Cabinet and Coach applications are due by midnight on Thursday, January 31.
- Discipleship Ministries Leader, Class Chaplain, and Chapel Band Member applications will be made available through a campus-wide email in February.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Chaplain's Office with questions.
Visit the Multicultural Organizations page to find out more or stop by the OMD for applications.
- Gospel Choir
- OMD Programming Team (OPT)
- Unidad Cristiana
- William Osborne Society
Explore the OCO page or stop by the OCO for more information.
- BreakAway Ministry
- Christian Service Council
- Global Urban Perspectives
- Student Ministry Partners
- World Christian Fellowship
- Youth Hostel Ministry
- Zoe's Feet
Explore SAO Leadership Opportunities or stop by the SAO for more information.
- College Union
- Solidarity Cabinet
- Student Government
Student Engagement teams include Orientation Committee, Honduras Project, and Media Team. OC & HP teams are filled in the Fall. Media Team applications will be available through a campus-wide email in early March or email email@example.com.
- Media Team
- Orientation Committee (Team Application available Fall 2019)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Editor-in-Chief/Business Manager applications.
- The Record
International Student Programs
Explore International Student Groups to be involved in the International Student Programs Office.
- Ladder Leaders
- International Apartments
Alumni & Parent Engagement
- Student Alumni Board
Contact email@example.com or stop by the Welcome Center for applications or more information.
'Like' us on Facebook for access to photos and videos of SAO events throughout the school year!