Join us for this special opportunity to celebrate all that God has accomplished in and through the arts at Wheaton College.
With the grand opening of the Armerding Center for Music and the Arts, Wheaton College invites a wide and diverse group of people to engage in the artistic vitality of this remarkable place. The Year of the Arts will include a stunning array of events and performances, new initiatives, ongoing projects, and multiple opportunities for collaboration, discovery, and celebration.
* Year of the Arts Banner Image Credit: Jacob's Ladder, Donald Jackson with contributions from Chris Tomlin, Copyright 2002 The Saint John's Bible, Saint John's University, Collegeville Minnesota USA. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
The Gospels and Acts volume of The Saint John's Bible, Heritage Edition will be displayed on campus throughout the Year of the Arts, Faith, and Imagination. Learn more about the Bible and how you can view this exhibition.
Stay informed about upcoming events for the arts at Wheaton.
The Year of the Arts will showcase Wheaton faculty, students, alumni, and many guest artists. Scripture describes God as Creator, Author, Sculptor, Gardener, Craftsman, Designer, and so much more. As God’s image-bearers we are offered sacred opportunities to reflect His attributes, as He inspires us to create and explore. May we each be drawn closer to our Creator, to our own creativity, and to an emboldened sense of how each person might be best equipped to serve Christ and His Kingdom.
- September 25 - Armerding Center For Music and the Arts Grand Celebration Concert
- October 23 - Voces8, LIVE at Wheaton (Please note the date change from the brochure)
- November 5–6, 10–13 - Arena Theater, My Name is Asher Lev by Aaron Posner
- December 3, 4 - Christmas Festival Concerts: Welcome All Wonders
- April - Poetry Month at Wheaton
Below, you will see the next three upcoming events, you can see the full calendar by clicking the "more events" button at the bottom of this page. Each event listing will contain the most up-to-date information about the event as well as information on how to purchase tickets. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.