Ticket Office: Armerding Hall, 520 E. Kenilworth Ave, Wheaton, IL or 630.752.5010
Ticket & Information Office Hours
The Ticket and Information Office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. The office is located in the administrative offices of Armerding Hall, Armerding Hall, 520 E. Kenilworth Ave, Wheaton, IL. Call at 630.752.5010. For help with online ordering, please review our Online Ordering Tutorial (PDF link).
- General Audience: $45
- Senior Citizens: $40
- Students: $10
Why Subscribe to the Wheaton College Artist Series? Subscribers receive the following benefits:
- Savings of over 20% compared to buying tickets for each event separately
- Opportunity to select seats before single ticket buyers
- For current subscribers, opportunity to select seats for the following season before new subscribers or single ticket buyers (during the spring renewal period)
- A Dining & Discount card providing access to special offers at many restaurants and retailers in downtown Wheaton and elsewhere in the region
We are pleased to offer group discounts for groups of 20 or more. Please call the Ticket Office at 630.752.5010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to place an order.
- Please redeem coupons, vouchers and gift certificates at the Ticket Office or by phone: 630.752.5010.
- Ticket availability is updated on our voice mail at Option 2.
- Venue box offices open one hour and fifteen minutes before event start.
- If you order tickets during the summer and request Shipping Address (USPS mail) as your delivery method, they will be mailed in late August. If you order tickets within ten days of an event, delivery by mail is not available (you will have the option of print at home, mobile, or Will Call).
- Artists, dates, and programs are subject to change. All sales final.