Earn course credit throughout your Wheaton Passage experience!
- Students will be enrolled in CE 131: Introduction to Spiritual Formation and will receive 2 hours of credit. Students do not have to register with the Registrar for this class.
- Students will complete multiple reading and writing assignments prior to coming to HoneyRock.
- Throughout the course, students will participate in many group experiences and discussions.
- Once on campus, students will be expected to write a final paper, meet on-on-one with their faculty member and meet once as a small group.
The course fee is $795 total, $100 of which is taken at the time of registration. The remaining $695 is included in the Fall tuition bill and can be rolled into your payment plans.
This course requires significant pre-course work. Students are required to purchase hard copies of the following books.
- Embracing the Love of God by James Bryan Smith (either edition). Purchase a hard copy through the Wheaton College bookstore or Amazon.
- Wheaton Passage Workbook, 2018 version. This workbook contains the course syllabus, a student checklist, and various readings and assignments. Purchase a hard copy through by visiting the Kendall Hunt website and searching "Passage" - make sure to buy the 2018 version!
**If you are an international student with an address outside of the US or Canada, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to order these books.
- Rachael Cyrus M.A. 15 - Wheaton Passage Program Manager
- Dr. Rob Ribbe - Director of HoneyRock
- Dr. Barrett McRay - Chair of the Christian Formation and Ministry Department
For questions about Wheaton Passage, first check out our Frequently Asked Questions.