Come to HoneyRock for Fall Break!
Think about your day to day life, it's full! You need a chance to rest and to play. Both are good for your mind, body, and spirit. HoneyRock gives you a chance to do just that. We have all sorts of fall fun available: pumpkin carving, seed roasting, rock climbing, waterskiing, canoeing, and other activities. Enjoy these activities and make your own fun, the weekend is yours to rest and play in the way that suits you best!
Who: Bring a friend or simply yourself. Either way, come to HoneyRock!
When: October 18-23, 2019
Cost: $60 (covers transportation, housing, and meals at HoneyRock)
How To Register: Sign Up Here!
- The bus will leave on Friday, October 18th at 5pm from the CRC.
- Saga will open early for you to grab dinner.
- We will arrive back on campus before dinner on Wednesday, October 18th, around 4:00 pm.
- Fall Break is a work/play retreat. This means that Saturday, Sunday and Monday are fully available to you for play. Tuesday you will assist in closing up camp for winter. This includes activities such as leaf raking, putting away the docks, storing outdoor benches etc.
Fall Break Work/Play Schedule
- Breakfast - 8:00
- Morning - Activities Open
- Lunch - 12:15
- Afternoon - Activities Open
- Dinner - 5:15
- Evening - Optional Group Activities
Want to earn credit during Fall Break?
Sign up to take a Rock Climbing or Equestrian course here.