As a Wheaton College faculty member, you play a central role in the academic development of students at HoneyRock and through HoneyRock programs. Opportunities await you in Wheaton's Northwoods Campus.
- Wheaton Passage: Teach a 2-credit course (CE 131: Introduction to Spiritual Formation) to first-year students as part of a 30-year, nationally recognized first-year transition program. Learn more about Wheaton Passage.
- Wheaton in the Northwoods (WIN): WIN provides students with the chance to take their gen-eds at HoneyRock in a modular, intensive format and professors to get a change of scenery. Taught in the summer, this is a perfect opportunity to enjoy the Northwoods with your family. Learn more about teaching WIN courses.
- Summer Leadership School: During the same period as WIN, SLS is part of a rigorous 5-week training experience for HoneyRock counselors, most of which are Wheaton College students. This program is part of a 60-year legacy since HoneyRock's founding years under Coach Chrouser. Learn more about teaching SLS courses.
- Graduate Courses: The Outdoor Adventure Leadership (OAL) concentration available through the CFM and Evangelism & Leadership programs includes classes both at HoneyRock and at Wheaton. Contact Rob Ribbe for information on teaching a grad course.
- Creativity & Arts: With our bustling ceramics studio and rehearsal/performance space available in our beautiful chapel, the arts is an exciting area of growth for HoneyRock.
Classroom in the Wilderness
With 8 different classrooms and ample spaces for holding class outdoors. Explore our different class spaces.