- North American (U.S. or Canada) citizenship
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college/university or equivalent (BA degree).
- Preparing for a career as a missionary outside of North America
- Complements any other funding to provide full-tuition for a M.A. at Wheaton College Graduate School.
- Loan/scholarship. For each year the recipient serves in full-time overseas Christian ministry after the completion of MA studies, 25% of the loan is forgiven and becomes a scholarship. If the recipient does not deploy into overseas ministry, the amount of funding that was provided, as well as interest, must be repaid.
- Complete a Preliminary Eligibility Form. If you are considered eligible, you will be sent an application packet.
- Deadlines: fall term enrollment - March 1, spring term - October 10 (please contact the office to confirm that there will be a fall selection).
- Candidates who meet the requirements and who are accepted into the Wheaton Graduate School are reviewed and evaluated shortly after these deadlines.
- Scholarship applications and Graduate School admission are separate procedures. Materials are not interchangeable.
Before you can apply, you must first submit a Preliminary Eligibility Form to our office. This form is not an application form. It is a screening tool designed to help us determine if you are eligible to apply for a BGC Scholarship.