About the Conference
2019 Event Details
- Registration Information: This event will be open to the general public. Registration is free to all Wheaton College faculty, staff, and students, and will be $15 for general attendance. Click here to register!
- Date and Time: Friday, April 26, 3pm-6:30pm, and Saturday, April 27, 9am-4pm
- Panels: Panels will include topics in Biblical Exegesis, Systematic Theology, Historical Theology, and Christian History. Read the full Inheritance Conference 2019 Schedule.
- Location: Wheaton College, Blanchard Hall, Room 339
- Food and Refreshments: Coffee and refreshments are available in the morning, and a boxed luncheon is available for the first 50 registrants to the conference.
- Questions? Contact Program Coordinator Dr. Jennifer McNutt
2019 Keynote Address
This year, we are excited to welcome one of our own professors to the podium for the keynote address. Dr. Timothy Larsen, Carolyn and Fred McMannis Professor of Christian Thought, will present an address titled, “Liberal Evangelicals and the Bible in the Church of England in the Interwar Years.” To learn more about Dr. Larsen, visit his faculty page here.
(Almost) The complete group of coordinators and presenters! This year, we were joined by students from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School!
Panel 1: The Early Church
Keynote speaker Dr. Yudha Thianto, Professor and Chair of Theology at Trinity Christian College, with Dr. Jennifer McNutt, M.A. Program Coordinator and Inheritance Conference Director.