Propel Women Partnership
The Propel Women cohort is a group of graduate students who choose to grow and learn together through Wheaton's M.A. in Evangelism and Leadership. The cohort enables you to learn and grow with other Propel Women through a unique program that allows you to stay active in your world. The cohort provides opportunities for study, conversation, and involvement with other participants during classes.
Last summer in 2017, Propel's founder Christine Caine, a nationally known speaker, author, and influencer, decided to pursue her M.A. in Evangelism and Leadership; she invited others to join her on the journey. When the cohort reached the cap, more women were still interested in joining! So, Wheaton and Propel have decided to start a second cohort this coming Summer 2018. Part of the courses will overlap with the first group, so that all the Propel women can get connected.
Propel is one of the premier connectors and developers for outstanding women leaders. Wheaton College is one of the premier Christian Graduate School educators in the world. This partnership has the potential of educating and developing women leaders equipped to engage their world for the cause of Christ.
You will have the opportunity to explore the world-class city of Chicago. It will give you the chance to experience the culture of the city and explore models of ministry that are influencing leaders around the world.
There are only 22 spots available for each Propel cohort, so apply now!
The Propel Scholarship
Propel staff, volunteers, and ministry leaders that are accepted into the M.A. in Evangelism and Leadership, or enroll as a special student with the intention of becoming degree-seeking students, receive a reduction in tuition
- Self-paced Propel students who enroll in the degree receive a 25% tuition discount.
- If Propel gathers a group of 15 or more students who take the classes at the same time and progress through the degree together, then each member of the that group will receive any extra 10% discount for a total of a 35% tuition discount. (If at any time the cohort drops below 15 students, the discount would revert to 25%.)
Visit the Financial Aid Office for more details on tuition and aid.
More Questions? Propel Women FAQs
Start Your Application Today
- Sign up with Propel Women to let them know you're interested in applying.
- Start your application by creating your and selecting “Propel Women” on the checkbox in order to qualify for the tuition discount.
- Deadlines for admission are on a rolling basis, but it is recommended you apply early.
- The deadline for registering for a course with advanced work assignments is one month prior to the first day of class.
Propel Women is doing some amazing work equipping women around the world to become leaders in their spheres of influence.— Dr. Ed Stetzer, Executive Director of the Billy Graham Center for Evangelism
The 2018 Propel Cohort group will start this Summer 2018 and will graduate in Fall 2020. See the Evangelism and Leadership course catalog for the course descriptions.
Click here for the Propel Course Sequence January 2018