We're so pleased you are a part of Wheaton College Graduate School. The information here is designed to help your student transition go as smoothly as possible. If you can't find what you need here, you may always contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For All Flexible Learning Students
(Domestic and International as Noted)
- Important Terms Used at Wheaton:
- is the administrative software database program that powers everything from applications to the Wheaton portal to grading to transcripts after graduation. Virtually every office at Wheaton relies on to enable us to get our jobs done. Banner allows you to do all the things listed in the description of the Wheaton Portal (above).
- Enroll in Classes at Wheaton: Our helpful form provides all the steps in the process.
- Register for Classes: Note: you must first be enrolled as a student and have a MyWheaton account to register for classes.
- Order Your Books
- Visit the Wheaton College Bookstore and click on "Shop Now."
- See Your Courses in Our Learning Management System, Schoology
- Review Resources for students with documented learning disability
- Academic Calendar
- Buswell Library Guide for Students at a Distance
- Registrar's Office
- Academic Deadlines for Students
- Academic Petition (PDF)
To be used by students to request variations from stated academic policies and procedures.
- Access Your Grades Through DegreeWorks
Our user-friendly degree-tracking application.
- Address Change (PDF)
Use this form to let us know if your address has changed.
- Apply for Independent Study or Tutorial
- Candidacy Form
- General Academic and Institutional Technology Helps
- My.Wheaton Account information
- FREE Microsoft Office Software for students. NOTE: If you are going to be using large media files in PowerPoint, or creating videos from your powerpoint for online presentations, the best version to install is Microsoft ProPlus (which is the 64-bit version). To install that version, when you click on the link, go to “Other install options” and then select “Advanced” and choose the 64-bit version to download.
- FREE Lynda.com Training for students
- Wheaton College Student Handbook
- Watch Past Graduate Chapels on YouTube
- Center for Vocation and Career
(job postings, resume help, etc.)
- Wheaton in Network (WiN)
For networking with other Wheaton Alumni