Wheaton College Graduate School offers doctoral and master’s degree programs in the areas of psychology, education, ministry, leadership, and bible/theology. Each program is designed to provide excellent training in theory and praxis from a distinctly Christian perspective.
- Biblical Exegesis (M.A.)
- Biblical Studies (M.A.)
- Biblical and Theological Studies (Ph.D.)
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (M.A.)
- Clinical Psychology (Psy.D.)
- Evangelism and Leadership (M.A.)*^
- Higher Education and Student Development (M.A.)*^
- History of Christianity (M.A.)*
- Humanitarian and Disaster Leadership (M.A.)*^
The best way to experience Wheaton College Graduate School is to visit our campus!