Applying to the Wheaton College Graduate School
Learn more about the admission requirements and application deadlines for the Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) at the Wheaton College Graduate School.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2023
Application Deadline Information
Application Deadline: August 14, 2023
Application Deadline: December 2, 2023
Requirements for All Applicants
- Prospective students must possess an M.Div., a theological M.A., or an equivalent master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 3.0. (A theological master’s degree is defined as a master’s degree in Bible, theology, or a ministry-related field of study.)
- Prospective students must have a minimum of three years of experience in a ministry leadership role after earning an M.Div. or M.A. degree or a total of five-years in ministry leadership.
- Prospective students must be currently involved in an active ministry leadership role.
- Online Application
- Three References – Pastoral, Academic, and Ministry Peer or Supervisor
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Ministry Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Four Essays which includes an 8-10 page writing sample
- Application Fee - $50
Additional Requirements for International Students
Please note that this program is not enrolling F-1 visa students at this time. International applicants with a current visa that permits study in the U.S. (except for F / J visas) are welcome to apply.
International students, and permanent residents of the US whose native language is not English, are required to take either the Duolingo English test with the minimal scores indicated below:or
- TOEFL iBT Test: 100 with at least 20 in each category
- IELTS Academic Test: 7.0 with at least 6.5 in each category
- Duolingo English Test: 120
Applicants who wish to waive their English proficiency test, please refer to the page for details.
An International Transcript Verification Report is needed for students who completed degrees outside of the United States.
Please review Graduate International Admissions for full information.