Those applying to the following programs must submit scores from the GRE* General Test and have the official score report sent to Wheaton College. The Miller Analogies Test (MAT) is not accepted.
- Ph.D. Biblical and Theological Studies
- Psy.D. Clinical Psychology
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. Marriage & Family Therapy
Those applying to the following programs must submit scores from either the GRE General Test or MAT** (Miller Analogies Test).
- M.A. Teaching
The MA Teaching might exempt the entrance-exam requirement if the student already holds a graduate degree earned in the United States.
You can self-report your entrance exam scores to firstname.lastname@example.org to expedite the evaluation process. The official score report is required before you can register for classes at Wheaton.
* GRE General Test scores are downloaded weekly from the Educational Testing Service (ETS). The Wheaton College institutional code for the GRE is 1905. GRE: www.gre.org, 609.771.7670.
** MAT scores are mailed directly from the testing service's office. MAT: www.milleranalogies.com, 800.211.8378.