Those applying to the following programs must submit scores from the GRE* General Test and have the official score report sent to Wheaton College. (MAT is not accepted.)
- PhD in Biblical and Theological Studies
- PsyD in Clinical Psychology
- MA Biblical Archaeology
- MA Biblical Exegesis
- MA Biblical Studies
- MA Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- MA Marriage & Family Therapy
- MA Theology
Those applying to the following programs must submit scores from either the GRE General Test or MAT** (Miller Analogies Test).
- MA Christian Formation & Ministry
- MA Evangelism & Leadership
- MA History of Christianity
- MA Humanitarian & Disaster Leadership
- MA Intercultural Studies
- MA TESOL & Intercultural Studies
- MA Teaching
Certain master's programs might exempt the entrance-exam requirement if the student already holds a graduate degree earned in the United States.
You can self-report your entrance exam scores by e-mail to expedite the evaluation process. The official score report is required before you can register for classes at Wheaton.
* GRE General Test scores are downloaded weekly from the Educational Testing Service (ETS). The Wheaton College institutional code for the GRE is 1905. GRE: www.gre.org, 609-771-7670.
** MAT scores are mailed directly from the testing service's office. MAT: www.milleranalogies.com, 800-211-8378.