Applications to this program requires evaluation of the total applicant pool.
Requirements for All Applicants
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university with minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Application for admission with autobiographical information and essays as indicated in application.
- Official transcripts from all previous colleges or universities attended.
- Three references: Academic, Pastoral (or other Christian leader), and Professional (employer).
- GRE test scores.
- Signed Statement of Veracity, Statement of Faith, and Community Covenant.
- $30 non-refundable application processing fee.
Additional Requirements for International Students
- An English Proficiency exam (TOEFL or IELTS) is required for all international applicants instead of the GRE.
- Transcript evaluation report is required with every official transcript.
- Please review Graduate International Admission for full information.
Learn more about the program and the School of Biblical and Theological Studies.