Requirements for All Students
- Review the application deadlines
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- GPA 2.8 minimum.
- Official Transcripts from all schools that ever granted you college credit, even just one credit.
- E-transcripts preferred. They are the fastest and most reliable method of delivery. Have them addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail hard copies to Wheaton College, ATTN: GRADUATE SCHOOL, Wheaton, IL 60187.
- Admission Application
- Three Recommendation Forms, not letters
- Pastoral (or other Christian leader)
- Option if you do not have an employer: Someone with whom you have had a supervisor-employee relationship, e.g., in a ministry, internship, or missions-trip context.
- Letters accepted as supplements to Recommendation Forms.
- Three Essays
- Chronological Resume
- Signed Statement of Faith, Community Covenant, and Statement of Veracity.
- Application Processing Fee US $30, non-refundable.
Additional Requirements for International Students
- Application deadline January 1.
- An English Proficiency exam (TOEFL or IELTS) is required for all international applicants instead of the GRE.
- If TOEFL or IELTS is waived, then MAT or GRE is required.
- Transcript evaluation report required with every official transcript.
Please review Graduate International Admissions for full information.
Learn more about the program and the intercultural studies department.